Head of Company Building and Accelerating Crevisse Partners
Director, Policy & Programs Milken Institute
Please note the Policy Showcase sessions will run from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
Policy innovation is becoming a powerful approach to drive greater inclusive growth and to build resilient communities in Asia. New ideas are being explored in cross-sector collaboration by public, private and non-profit organizations to ensure the success of evidence-based social impact strategies.
Based on feedback from AVPN’s policy community on the kinds of policy initiatives they most wish to learn about, policy initiatives will be specially curated and featured as a two-part Policy Showcase. This approach covers a wide range of initiatives from the set-up of national innovation systems to local/sector-driven innovative entrepreneurship and pro-poor strategies.
- “Institutionalising and Scaling Social Innovation at Policy Levels in Asia”, Japan
- “Radical Transparency to Promote Trust as a Catalyst for Social Innovation”, Taiwan
- “State Government Leveraging Crowdfunding Technology for Impact Reporting”, India
- In what ways can policy innovate so that the social economy can better advance the specific local development objectives?
- How are policies designed, drafted and executed to encourage sustainable and scalable social innovation?
- Who are the stakeholders involved in this initiative and how have policy efforts engaged their interest?
- What are the new ideas, challenges/successes and lessons learned from the various showcased policy initiative?
This session by-invite only. If you are interested in attending, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening remarks will be made by Liza Green, Vice President for Corporate Citizenship APAC, Credit Suisse.
View here for Policy Showcase 1.
Regional Head, East Asia AVPN
Program Officer, Group for International Grants The Toyota Foundation
Counsellor Executive Yuan
Associate Director International Innovation Corps
Director (HRD) National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog)