Asia Lead Third Sector Asia
The Pay-For-Success (PFS) funding model has caught the interest of policymakers and funding community in Asia, leading to great interest in whether PFS can be adapted for use in the Asian context.
This half-day workshop will leave participants with the why, what and how of deploying Pay For Success in Asia. It will:
- Examine case studies of recent pilots of the PFS model in Asia
- Understand the rationale for different stakeholders in advancing the PFS movement internationally and in Asia
- Demystify different financing instruments that have been used to advance PFS such as the Social Impact Bond, including case studies of urgent issues and key success factors
- Reveal the pioneering big data analytics tools that are currently being used to advance PFS at a systems level to influence billions of dollars of spending
- Facilitate a hands-on experience where participants will draw up an Asian PFS project and discuss potential concrete action steps towards creating a viable PFS ecosystem in their own jurisdictions