AVPN CONFERENCE 2018
4 – 7 JUNE, SINGAPORE
Register for Complimentary Media Passes (Journalists and Editors Only)
Links for Media
- Online Schedule | Full Conference Agenda (print-version)
- Highlight Sessions
- List of Social Enterprise and Non-Profits
- Full Conference Participants
- Key Participants to Interview
- AVPN Fact Sheet
- 5th June, World Environment Day | AVPN Climate Fact Sheet
- Online Schedule
- Download the Conference App
- Full List of AVPN members | Members in Singapore
- Singapore Social Investment Landscape Study
- Deal Share Platform – a curated platform of high-impact social enterprises and non-profits for AVPN members to support and/or collaborate with other members.
The AVPN Conference brings together the largest group of social investors in Asia who are all working to address the complex challenges facing Asia despite the region’s strong economic growth. In its 6th year, the 2018 Conference will focus on fostering innovation and entrepreneurship, improving corporate sustainability and harnessing healthcare innovations. In addition to these topics, the conference will highlight key issue areas like Education, Livelihoods (particularly focused on gender equity) and Climate Change. Sessions will also highlight innovative approaches for funding such as impact investment, social impact bonds, venture philanthropy and strategic grantmaking. Emphasis is made on how these many diverse groups work together as an ecosystem to help Asia achieve their commitment to the United Nations SDGs.
The goal of the Conference is to help social investors to assess the opportunities and challenges in the region and increase the much-needed flow of financial, human and intellectual capital to the social sector in Asia.
- 800 Participants from over 40 countries
- Partners: Standard Chartered Bank, Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – Investing in Women, Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited (DHFL), Kellogg, Johnson & Johnson, Credit Suisse, BMW Foundation, Growald Family Fund, Sasakawa Peace Foundation , Yayasan Hasanah, British Council
Reports to be launched at the conference:
- Highlights from the Continuum of Capital in Asia – Spotlighting trends in social investment in Asia that include foundations, impact funds, corporations and incubators that are leveraging a broad range of financial tools from grants to debt and equity as well as technical assistance to prepare social enterprises and build the pipeline for impact investment.
- Leveraging the Full Spectrum of Philanthropic Capital Towards Impact: Case Studies from Asia and the US– A guide for how foundations can become active in impact investment
- ESG Landscape and Strategies in Asia– A report on Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) investments in Asia – key drivers and current trends.
- Pay-for-Success Models in Asia Pacific: The First Movers – Case studies and key trends in Pay For Success financing such as social impact bonds as they begin to take hold in Asia.
To book participant interviews, have access to embargoed reports or inquire on any registration-related matters, email Amanda Kee at email@example.com or call us at +65 6536 1824.